Friday, February 19, 2010

Burst of energy

Late-night burst of energy in 25 minutes:
Cleaned out the fridge - threw icky-looking stuff away (composted actually)
Loaded the dishwasher
Took out the trash and recycling
Wiped down the cupboards
Put the pans away
Paid some bills
Cleaned up the living room
Put shoes away
Updated blog

Where did this come from? When will it return? Did an alien entity inhabit my body for a short time? Perhaps it is in anticipation of spending hours getting my mother's taxes ready to send off tomorrow. Now I have fewer distractions and can possibly get them ready!

3 comments:

  1. mmm... send some of that energy my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the energy bad!
    Maybe you could just get another burst at my house... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find it interesting that I can get more done in the half hour before Mark comes home than I do all day sometimes!

    ReplyDelete