Thursday, March 25, 2010

A charmed day

I love it when all the planets align and karma kicks in providing a charmed day. Although I took my mom to the wrong doctor's office (he used to be there), I got her to her doctor on time and he was proud of her for her knee being in such good shape. After leaving her at Stonehenge (the rehab center), I went to Walgreen's where I bought $56 worth of stuff and only paid $40 because of coupons. Then I drove through Wendy's where I cashed in a free hamburger coupon, paying zip, and went through the drive-thru at McDonald's where I got a free fruit smoothie. Even all the traffic lights were green or turning green as I approached them today. Riley and I had a nice, free dinner at the Bean Museum and I learned about lemurs in Madagascar at an interesting lecture.

Very nice day. Charmed.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you for thinking you are charmed while learning about lemurs. You deserve a day with all green lights!

    ReplyDelete