Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have to start cooking again

When Riley leaves, be it two days, two weeks or a month, I quit cooking. There's no point in cooking a meal for one, maybe two if Amy is home. That is why fast food was created - not because it's fast, but because it's food-ready-to-eat.

Since Riley left nearly two weeks ago I've eaten at KFC, Red Robin, Rubios, Noodles & Co., Wendy's (several times), Iceburg, Baskin Robins and Dairy Queen. Wow. No wonder my pants are tight.

I just really like the idea of ordering food, having it delivered hot to my face, eating it, not cleaning up after myself and no dishes to do. I also like not having to shop for groceries and not having leftovers in the fridge that might get tossed because of neglect.

Riley comes home tomorrow. I wonder where we'll go out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment