Sunday, June 7, 2009

A list for today

1. I'm glad I heard from Amy in Mexico and that she and Andrea got there OK. I hope they have wonderful adventures and come back safely on the 17th.
2. I bore my testimony today and cried. I can usually hold it in but I had a meltdown. Oh well, I think it actually helped.
3. I love the rain.
4. I had to turn my furnace back on and I'm wearing a sweater and fuzzy slippers. It's June 7.
5. Today is the day I received my endowment 29 years ago. What a tremendous gift.
6. I need a nap. So I'm going to take one. And never put it back.
7. I'm grateful for good friends whose shoulders I can cry on.
8. My little "grandbabies" Abby, Logan, Parker and Jane are hilarious and I love it when they come to my house. Their parents too. Especially when we play nertz. And eat good food.
9. I like it when one of my cats curls up with me. I'll invite them to my nap.
10. I'm hungry but fasting so a nap will help pass the time.
11. This list is pretty deep. I'd better stop.

1 comment:

  1. Cute list Kaye. I like coming to your home :)....and so does Jane.

    ReplyDelete