Monday, September 6, 2010

Random thoughts

It was fun to be with the Paul Wheeler family this weekend. I caught up with nephews I haven't seen for awhile and found out one of my cute nieces is having baby #3!

I loved eating Cynthia Parrish's peach pie at the cabin. We get together with our college friends twice a year, once at the cabin in the summer. Nertz, food, bocce ball, ring toss, more nertz and laughter.

My mom's health is 110% better than it was at this time last year. Last year she was barely alive in the hospital. Today she is healthy and happy. Prayers are answered.

I got to see my two girls today. I love my girls. And my boy. And my Brandy.

Riley bought six lovely new angel fish for the aquarium today. They are hiding.

I'm giving a vacuum to the No More Homeless Pets Shelter. It's Jason and Brandy's. They said I could give it away. This is a good home for it.

I've been reading the scriptures daily for about seven weeks now. Most of the time I get happiness and comfort from them but occasionally they make me sad.

I'm glad Riley isn't traveling anywhere for a while. For a long while.

2 comments:

  1. Kaye, you're such a good example of diligent scripture study. I want to be you.
    PS) I met Nicole Booth this weekend (I think it's Nicole - right? Works for the Daily Universe on the advertising side?) Anyway, her husband (Jason, who also did your tiling at Grandma's house) is friends with Chris Kelly and he invited them up to our ward campout so we got to hang out with them. Anyway...that was a random thought for a blog comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which niece? Loni? Love love love you! :)

    ReplyDelete