Monday, May 11, 2009

I finally figured out how to grow my fingernails long

I've been battling crappy fingernails for many years. I would use an emery board, nail polish or strengthener time after time. They would chip and split and look terrible about five days after I worked on them. When I was in Tahiti for a month in 2004 my nails grew long. I thought it was because I wasn't doing many dishes or using cleaning fluids. Recently I decided to go without nail polish. My nails are now long! It's the stupid nail products that ruin my nails! So no more nail stuff. I don't like them too long because I can't play the piano or type as easily but I have them long enough to like looking at them and they aren't ugly like before! Sometimes you just have to play detective to figure things out - they grew in Tahiti because I didn't have nail polish there to put on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment