Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PARIS!

We're going to PARIS! Ooh, la, la, la, la, la! It's real because we now have tickets. We don't usually go anywhere abroad unless there is some conference, research or picking up a missionary tied to it. This trip is a wish that also happens to be on my "what I want to do in life" list that I wrote back in 1997 - go to Paris, see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre - Mona Lisa, and the Arc de Triomphe. Riley will still do some research while we're there, going to the Natural Museum, taking photos for his class and lab guide, but the trip will celebrate my 50th birthday on April 29 (I'm not really that old ...) and our 30th anniversary on June 12. We are going to do our homework and figure out how to see cool things and save money at the same time. I'M GOING TO FRANCE! I need to pinch myself.

2 comments: