Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude list

I came home depressed from my mom's rehab center because of an incident today. It's making me grumpy so I need to do something positive to get my happy self back. So here are things I am grateful for:

1) Our cats Lupita, Heiva, Guida and Stella
2) Special K cereal with yogurt chunks
3) Watching our fish and turtles
4) Our new room and the big windows
5) My flannel pajamas
6) Sleep
7) Cats sleeping near my feet (Riley gets annoyed but I love it)
8) My job and Riley's job
9) My calling in stake young women
10) Being able to wash my car at the car wash
11) Target
12) Half price Halloween candy
13) Memories of vacations with Riley and my kids
14) Reading the newspaper
15) The quilt Kathy made me
16) Band-aids and Neosporin
17) Ibuprofen
18) Talking to my kids in person or on the phone
19) Water
20) New carpet

There. I feel better already.

4 comments:

  1. 21) Jumping on Amy's bed when it's Way Too Early in the Morning
    22) Extracting all of the red, purple, and orange skittles out of Riley's personal stash, leaving all the yucky colors.
    23) Smelling the carpet
    24) Fighting with the cats over when they get to go outside, and yelling at them if they even think about running out into the road.
    25) Dennis the Menace pajamas
    26) Scaring Amy
    27) Corndogs
    28) Spoiling people
    29) Ice cream
    30) The Beebs

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could you not love all these hilarious people in our lives!! amy and tamara, you are SO FUNNY! i love you kaye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy's right. Tamara's right. Maegan's right.

    ReplyDelete