Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A place to reflect

I had not been to the temple since March. My goal is once a month so I'm sad I haven't met my goal these past few months. I'm going to make up for it by going several times this month.

I fasted as I went to the temple this morning seeking peace. There are hard things to think about in my life right now and I wanted Heavenly Father's assurance that he is still there, guiding me through rough waters. I got that and more. It's an incredible feeling to lay your soul open and ask for help and get it ten-fold. It's like I took my empty cup in and came out with it spilling over. Calm assurances, answers, suggestions, peace and promises were what I came home with.

I won't be a stranger to the temple again.

2 comments:

  1. Kaye - I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the uplifting thought. I've talked to so many pessimistic people lately and it's nice to hear something positive. Sorry you have hard things to think about right now. Let me know how I can help. :-) Love you.

    ReplyDelete